Ainsi Soit Je
1. Horloge: Not a very good opening song. Extraneous noises, a clock ticking, almost as much talking as singing. Not impressive.
2. Sans Contrefašon: A pretty good song.
3. Allan: A fairly nice, rather subdued song.
4. Pourvu Qu'elles Soient Douces: One of my favorite songs of hers.
5. Ronde Triste: Not that great. Not really bad, but not actually good, either.
6. Ainsi Soit Je: Another one of my favorite songs of hers.
7. Sans Logique: Another one of her songs that I really like.
8. Jardin de Vienne: A little too laid-back song; actually kinda boring.
9. Deshabillez-Moi: Definitely not a good song. Possibly the worst one on the album.
10. Farmer's Conclusion [Instrumental]: One of the most ridiculous pieces of musical trash that I've ever heard. You could use it to torture people. Why waste album space on something this bad?
Back to music index page
Back to Mylene Farmer index page
Back to my main index page